Search This Blog

25 November 2010

Nearly Christmas!

I am so excited about Christmas that i just want to burst!!

I wasn't going to write about it until December 1st but i just cant wait, pretty sure its only about a week away though! I am desperate to put up my tree, i know lots of people who have already but I'm trying to be good and wait until this weekend. I can never wait until December. My sister and i once put it up in August. Pretty sure we were sick of looking at it by Christmas time!!

Christmas is so much better now that i have children. I remember Christmas as a child, being so excited and even though i still ADORE Christmas, it kind of got old by the time i got to my teenage years and all the Santa excitement had gone away. I had my son at 20 and couldn't wait to play Santa!! It wasn't for another 3 years that he started to understand. This year he is 5 and I'm thinking...... how long do they believe in Santa for? my brothers were pretty old i think?? We only have a few years to go :( Jasmine will be almost 19 months this year so maybe next year she might appreciate the whole Santa thing.

Wrapping presents is my most favourite thing to do. I will set aside a few hours, play Christmas music and lay everything out.... then get to work, i do it all in one go too!! Its the best! Andy will be home over the Christmas break so he can watch the kids while i do some last minute shopping. FUN!!


Christmas Survey from Quizopolis.com

Have you been naughty or nice this year? - Nice of course!! kids have been naughty though!
What do you want most for Christmas? - A desk. I am currently sitting at my kitchen table.
Do you believe in Father Christmas? - Of course, wouldnt be christmas without him!
What is your favorite food at Christmas? - Andy\'s glazed ham and my trifle with marshmallows in it.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? - Of course!! Was July too early??
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? - Noooooooooo long way to go yet.
What is your favorite Christmas song? - All i want for christmas by Mariah Carey.
What is your favorite Christmas movie? - Elf, its helarious.
What is your best memory of Christmas? - Waking up to tonnes of presents! Listening out for Santa on christmas eve!
What do you look forward to most at Christmas? - Family time, buying and wrapping presents and spoiling the kids.
What are you doing for Christmas this year? - Having a family reunion. My first christmas with my family in 7 years!
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? - My beautiful husband. Taylor Lautner wouldnt be so bad either!!!!
What kind of Christmas tree do you have? - Fake. Real ones are ugly! I will only have traditional colors though, none of this pink and blue crap. Red, Green and Gold ONLY!!!
Do you take part in a secret santa? - I did at work, i organised it all. So much fun!!
Do you go to any Christmas parties? - Usually a Christmas eve dinner.
Have you ever had a white Christmas? - Sadly....no. Would love to experience it though!
How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? - About 5am!
Do you still get a stocking? - Ha ha i have brought one for myself. Not missing out!
How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? - I just give them to people with their presents. I have no grandparents left.
What is your Christmas wish? - For my family to be healthy and happy all year.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.comhttp://www.quizopolis.com/christmas_survey.php

No comments:

Post a Comment