This would have to be one of the yummiest slices i have ever eaten! I love everything choc mint, this is amazing.
- 125 g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1x block mint aero bar chocolate, crushed. (Or several bars)
- 1x packet choc ripple biscuits, crushed.
- 1 cup icing sugar (for icing)
- 1 tbsp cocoa (for icing)
- 1x knob butter (for icing)
- Melt butter in microwave then add sugar and mix until sugar has dissolved.
- Add cocoa and condensed milk.
- Add biscuits and Aero bar and mix well.
- Press mixture in a slice tin and ice with chocolate icing.
- Refrigerate and cut into slices.
Icing: Mix icing sugar, cocoa and butter together with a little hot water until thick but spreadable.
Keep slice in fridge or the icing will melt :)