This slice was also made for a work morning tea and it was another favourite. I have to admit, i ate more of this then the amazing Anzac Slice that i love so much.
Another no bake slice because i am lazy. These are just so simple and effective and when you have 2 kids and work full time, you just don't have time much time to create whizzbang recipes. These taste just as good anyway.
- 250g pain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate milk melts, melted.
- Line a tray/container with baking paper
- Combine biscuits, apricots and coconut in a mixing bowl
- Melt condensed milk and butter together in a saucepan
- Stir in to dry ingredients
- Press mixture in prepared tray
- Pour over melted chocolate, allow to set and cut into squares. :)