Search This Blog

24 November 2010

Caramel Crackles

  • 125g white marshmallows
  • 300g packet jersey caramels
  • 1/2 cup cream
  • 30g butter
  • 5 cups rice bubbles
  • 1 cup coconut
  • Patty pans
  1. Combine caramels, cream, butter and marshmallows in a saucepan and stir over low heat, without boiling, until the marshmallows and caramels have melted and mixture is smooth.
  2. Place rice bubbles and coconut in a large bowl, add the marshmallow mixture and mix well.
  3. Spoon the mixture into patty cases then refrigerate for several hours until firm.

2 comments:

  1. oh my! so not good I have found your blog my kids will want to visit every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks!! I only started my blog a few days ago so there are plenty more things to come!!! I like to make sure my recipes are First of all, yummy, but second of all, EASY!!!
    Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete