- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- M&M's - Lots!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 c
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixture and blend
- Drop dough onto tray 2 inches apart and pile the M&M's on top (the biscuits spread)
6. Bake 10-13 minutes till edges are light brown and centre is soft.
Note:- I had to put mine back in the oven as they did not harden enough to even pick up, might be my oven, i don't know. After i baked them a little longer, i let them harden and they were the perfect texture, crisp and light around the edges and just crispy in the middle.
I happened to be making something else as well and had a little melted white chocolate left over so i put it in a snap lock bag and snipped a tiny corner off and drizzled it over the biscuits and topped them with a few sprinkles to make them the ultimate M&M cookie!! Milk chocolate would be extra yummy! I will try that next time!!