This is so dreamy..... While it was setting i licked the spoon and the saucepan and felt sooooooooo sick!!! You do not need much, its very rich!
- 1 tablespoon water
- 90g butter, chopped
- 250g Pascall pink and white marshmallows
- 200g (8 rows) Cadbury Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped red glacé cherries
- Place the water, butter and marshmallows in a saucepan. Cook over a very, very low heat, stirring regularly, until the marshmallows are melted.
- Break the chocolate into squares and add to the pan. Remove from the heat. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir through the cherries, then pour the mixture into a lined 16 cm square pan. Allow to cool, then refrigerate until set.
- Cut into small pieces when required. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.