Search This Blog

12 September 2011

Mars Bar Slice



A friend made this for me and i instantly asked for the recipe! A also ate the lot in one go and could of had more!

  • 3 cups rice bubbles
  • 5 mars bars
  • 90g butter
  • 1x block chocolate - milk or dark. I used dark as it makes it really rich!
Line a tray with baking paper.
Melt mars bars and butter together in the microwave.
Mix through rice bubbles and put in tray.
Melt chocolate and spread on top.
Refrigerate and cut in slices to serve..... BIG slices or you will be going back for more!

*** The picture is a slightly different version as i had 2x packets of fun size mars bars and wanted to use the lot like the pig that i am.... I threw in 100g butter and an extra cup of rice bubbles to compensate for my junk food obsessed mind ***


My helper eating a bowl of rice bubbles while the slice is setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment