1 packet pascall megamallows
150g milk cooking chocolate
50g white chocolate
3 red lollies - chopped
Pascall Jubes(of you dont want to make a pudding top, you can just sprinkle cachous on top.)
- Place milk chocolate with copha in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on medium power for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is melted. Stir well.
- Press a skewer or fondue fork into the base of megamallows. Dip in melted chocolate, gently tap skewer on side of bowl to allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Remove from skewer and place on foil to set.
- Melt white chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave oven (medium power) for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a paper piping bag, (or a snaplock back with a corner cut off) pipe some chocolate onto the top of each megamallow and allow it to drizzle down the sides.
- Drop 3 red lollies onto the white chocolate to look like little berries.
- Cut a green pascall jube into small strips and place 2 pieces on to look like leaves. Leave to set.