Search This Blog

29 September 2011

Happily Ever After

Today is our 4th Wedding anniversary and i woke up alone :(
Its hard with Andy out in the mines so i am going to go through all our wedding photos and share the love with you!
We had such an amazing day, amazing weather, amazing family and amazing friends xxxxx
 
 
Recipe for Love
Ingredients
2 Hearts Full of Love
2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
2 Armfuls of Gentleness
2 Cups of Friendship
2 Cups of Joy
2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
1 Lifetime of Togetherness
2 Minds Full of Tenderness
Method
Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience.
Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty.
~ Author Unknown ~



Such a beautiful photo <3





This is my favourite, it is hanging up in our loungeroom x


                          My wonderful bridal party


                           Gorgeous bridesmaids! x


                  The moment my $2 wedding knife broke!

                          Mr & Mrs Marshmallow

          Cant have a wedding without your best friends


                 I dont remember this part, its a blur!


 Marshmallow Mum without makeup folks!!! The  morning of the wedding.


                                 Reception fun


                       My little boy was so.... little!!


Ive taken my hair out, ive got my stuff and im ready to leave!

Happily Ever After xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment