These were so easy to make. They are a yummier and cheaper version of LCM's.
- 125g butter
- 1x 250g packet marshmallows
- 4 cups of rice bubbles
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Melted white chocolate or rainbow choc chips to decorate.
The cheap brands work really well in this recipe!
- Line a slice tray with baking paper
- Melt marshmallows with the butter in a saucepan until creamy
- Put rice bubbles in a mixing bowl
- Add vanilla to marshmallow mixture and quickly mix into the rice bubbles
- Pour into slice tray and press firmly. (Spray the back of a spoon with oil to help press it down, its very sticky!!)
- Pour on rainbow choc chips
- Refrigerate until set
- Slice into bars
If you are drizzling with melted chocolate, do this after it has set.
Happy eating!! xxxxx