Do you love Peanut m&m's? Snickers? Chocolate?
You get a whole peanut m&m in each bite of this amazing brownie.
A friend i used to work with 10 years ago gave me this recipe recently. I think that we met 10 years ago just so that, 10 years later she could give it to me!! She warned me it was addictive and lo and behold i was eating it for breakfast.
- 125 gm butter, melted
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 cup SR flour sifted (i never sift :( )
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup coconut ( optional - i didn't put it in.)
- 1 king size snickers cut into small pieces
- 1 family size packet of peanut m&m's, kept whole.
- Mix everything together together except the m&m's and snickers.
- Pour into a lined baking tray - it will rise
- Sprinkle with cut pieces of snickers and push m&m's into the mixture until the packet is empty. (I ate quite a few....)
- Crushed nuts can be sprinkled on the top for an extra peanutty taste
- Bake 30 mins at 180
- Don't remove from the tray until completely cooled or it will fall apart.
Just try stopping at one!!!