Search This Blog

29 June 2012

Choc Caramel Peanut Butter Cookies



This recipe was origionally named "Flourless peanut butter and choc chip cookies"

I wanted Rolo chocolate for the caramel which turned our amazing. I found that when i made the recipe it was very sticky so i added 1/3 cup of GF SR flour. You could use normal wheat flour.

My kids and i devoured these while uncooked, cooked and in between!
I scraped up all the melted caramel that poured out onto the tray... it was amazing!!

  • 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup milk choc chips or chopped Rolo chocolates
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 tsp bi carb soda
  • 1/3 cup flour (check if it needs it before adding.)
  • 1/2 cup crushed nuts (optional. I added these.)
Preheat oven 200c
Lightly grease a tray or line with baking paper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl
Roll heaped spoonfulls of mix into balls and place on tray 3cm apart.
Press down on each ball slightly before cooking
Bake 8-10 mins - do not over cook.
Cool on tray - resist the urge to eat them soft... i didnt. Couldnt help myself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment