Every time i attempt to make brownies, i fail. For some reason these worked and i was so excited! I think it was because i made individual ones instead of a large pan of them.
These did not last, i had to hide this heart shaped brownie so that i could take a picture of it!
They have Rollo's pressed into them. YUM!
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped (i just used chocolate that contained macadamias.)
- 80g butter
- 150g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 x packets Rollo's
- Preheat oven 180c. Grease mini muffin pans/cupcake pan, heart shaped silicone mould or whatever you have :)
- Melt butter and chocolate in saucepan over low heat, do not boil. (i used the microwave) Cool slightly.
- Stir sugar and egg into mixture, then sifted flour and sour cream. Spoon mixture into pans. Press one Rollo into each if using mini muffin pans or 2 or 3 Rollo's depending on the size of your brownies.
- Bake in oven approx 15 mins for mini or 30 mins for for large.